Whether it’s working alone in a cafe or trying new teas (@DavidsTea!!), I’ve been trying to step out of my comfort zone lately. And you know what? I’ve been enjoying it! Here are just a few things that I’ve been enjoying lately–
1. Working alone in a quiet cafe – Okay, I know some of you may find this silly; but I’ve always wanted to just sit in a cafe, by myself, and just work (or read) away and/or people watch. Up until last week, I never ever did this. I find eating or sitting alone very uncomfortable (or well, I use to think this!). Lately, however, I’ve been really enjoying my alone time.
2. David’s Tea! – I only started trying David’s Tea about a month ago… and wow, I was really missing out! Instead of getting Starbucks, I usually opt for David’s Tea now– It’s cheaper ($3 for a tea– any kind!) and more healthier. My favourite tea? Pom Tango!
3. Polka Dots – I’ve been on a polka dot frenzy lately: polka dotted peplum (with mint pants!), dotted desktop wallpaper, dotted stationary, aaand I even tried on this pricey polka dotted trench by Anne Klein! I love the print that much that I even wrote a blog post about it!
4. Statement Necklaces – I’m obsessed with statement necklaces!!! Pairing a statement necklace with a plain top (I did just that this week! Look!) is an excellent way to add extra dazzle to your outfit.
5. Watching the Real Housewives of Vancouver – I’m deeming this one as a guilty pleasure, but I need to just admit it: I love the Real Housewives of Vancouver! I started watching season one last year, and then I got hooked.
Do you ever eat at cafes/restaurants etc. alone? Have you ever tried David’s Tea? Which flavour is your favourite?